During an LRP examination, the following rules apply:
- Unauthorised personal items may not be accessible while testing. Such items include, but are not limited to: outerwear, hats, food, drinks, purses, bags or briefcases, notebooks, watches, cell phones, electronic devices, or wearable technology.
- You may not use a notebook or scratch paper. During the examination, candidates may flag questions within each section for review and return to them later. For the purpose of making notes, candidates may access electronic scratch paper.
- Eating, drinking, smoking, and chewing gum are prohibited during the examination.
- Written notes, published materials and other testing aids are strictly prohibited.
- If you remove a light clothing item such as a sweater, a suit jacket, a scarf, etc., it must be hung on your chair, not placed in your lap or on a workspace desk/table. Outerwear such as heavy coats, parkas, raincoats, etc., is not permitted in the immediate testing area.
- Changing location while testing, leaving the view of your web camera, turning off lighting or audio, speaking to or receiving aid from other individuals is strictly prohibited– even during breaks – and may be reported to IBLCE. If you ever need to leave your workspace or have a question about LRP rules, please contact your Remote Proctor to avoid dismissal from the examination.
- If you need access to additional items for medical reasons, please contact your regional location to request a specific accommodation. The items listed here are permissible without a special accommodation, but will be inspected during your security check.
(Note: You may need a mirror to help get a full view of your space to complete your environmental check.)