IBLCE is excited to announce a logo just for IBCLCs! The logo represents the important role IBCLCs play with breastfeeding families, as represented by the three people in the logo, along with the global reach of IBCLCs. This logo can be used on your business cards, website, and other promotional materials.
Do’s and Don’ts of Logo Use:
- DO use this to promote that you have earned the IBCLC certification by posting it on your website, business cards, and other promotional materials.
- Don’t make any changes to the files, use the logos as they are provided by IBLCE.
- DO review the style guide for details about the colours used in the logo and other specifications.
- Don’t use this logo if you don’t recertify the IBCLC certification. This logo is ONLY for the use of currently certified IBCLCs.
- DO review IBLCE’s Trademark Use Policy as it provides further information about the use of the logo. Also, DO report any misuse of the logo to IBLCE, should you see someone who is not an IBCLC using the logo.
To access the files to this logo and the style guide, please login into the online credentialing management system and go to the “Document Library” link. Download and save the files for your personal use.