Recertification Application Fees
In order to make its certification financially accessible to all those qualified to participate, despite the wide variance in economic conditions throughout the world, IBLCE uses the purchasing power parity (PPP) per capita metric as determined by international organisations such as the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund and used by a number of international NGOs. PPP takes into account the relative cost of living and the inflation rates of countries.
The 2018 Fee Schedule for recertification is for recertification by CERPs applicants in 2018. The 2019 Fee Schedule for recertfication is for those recertifying by examination in 2019. IBLCE only accepts payments in USD.
For detailed information regarding the recertification process, review the Recertification Guide.
Upcoming Key Dates (2019)
Application Deadline: September 30
Application Deadline: May 15
Offered in English only according to the following schedule:
- US and territories, Monday, 1 April, 2019
- Canada and other countries of the world, Monday – Wednesday, 1 – 3 April, 2019
Results will be posted no later than July 1, 2019
30 days following the release of exam results
Administered in all currently offered examination languages, including English:
- Only for China, South Korea, Israel, Hong Kong, and Australia, Tuesday – Friday, 24 – 27 September, 2019
- US and territories, Monday, 7 October, 2019
- Canada and Worldwide (with the exception of the above areas), Monday – Wednesday, 7 – 9 October, 2019
Results will be posted no later than January 1, 2020