IBLCE has transitioned to a Commission structure – and with this transition, we are in the process of expanding and enhancing our digital presence!
IBLCE is pleased to introduce the new IBCLC Commission website at www.ibclc-commission.org! This is the new home for all information related to the IBCLC programme, where you can:
- Learn about earning the IBCLC,
- Recertifying as an IBCLC,
- Code of Conduct, Ethics & Disciplinary, and other IBCLC documents,
- Log into and learn how to use the online credential management system, and
- Contact the region that serves you.
On the IBLCE website, you can find:
- The IBLCE Briefings,
- The IBCLC Practice Examination,
- The Career Centre,
- Information for CERPs Providers, and
- Links to all IBLCE affiliates, including the IBCLC Commission, the new Global Centre for Lactation Training (GCLT) TM, the Monetary Investment for Lactation Consultant Certification (MILCC), and the refreshed IBCLC Care Awards websites.