3. HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity and Contact Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by mail, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- register for an examination or assessment;
- apply for certification or recertification;
- create an account through our website;
- donate money or make any contributions;
- give us feedback (when you contact us).
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data regarding the usage of resources on this site. We collect this data in server logs and other similar technologies.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We do not collect information about you from third parties.