2. THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which may include the following categories follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, nationality, residence, date of birth, gender, education and degrees, experience, and languages.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Transaction Data includes details about services you have obtained from us, including registrations.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, time zone setting and location, and other data that may be transmitted to us by your web browser, including: browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other characteristics of the technology you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, registrations, and sign-ups by you.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences if you share those with us.
We may collect certain Special Categories of Personal Data about you such as when you request an examination language, examination accommodations (such as reasonable accommodations, breastfeeding breaks, or accommodations due to religious beliefs (e.g., gender specific testing centres at certain times)) in and in response to questions asked in healthcare credentialing. These include details about your country of origin, country of residence and language, sexual orientation (due to request for greater gender choices on the application form), and, in the case of examination accommodations, information about your health, information pertaining to religious or philosophical beliefs and information pertaining to criminal convictions or pleas of guilty. See our Privacy Notice See our Privacy Notice for further information.
IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to allow you to register for an examination administration). In this case, we may have to cancel a service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.