If you are registered to sit the March/April 2022 IBCLC examination, review the information available on the IBLCE website and the website of our third-party testing vendor and check the email account that you have on file with IBLCE. If there are updates affecting your testing centre, this is how that information would be provided as is feasible to do so.
For those taking the examination at a test centre:
During this dynamic time, procedures in place at Prometric test centres are subject to change. Please check Prometric’s website regularly for the the most up-to-date information regarding testing in 2022.
Additionally, it is very important to review this list of testing centres that have specific COVID-19-related requirements, such as providing proof of vaccination or a negative test result.
If you have any questions about your appointment, please contact Prometric directly.
It is also important to review:
- Test Centre Information & Checklist
- IBLCE’s 2022 Examination Options & Examination Day Notice
- Video: Prometric: What to Expect on Test Day
If IBLCE is notified of a closure in your area, your IBLCE regional contact will reach out to you as soon as is feasible.
For those taking the examination via Live Remote Proctoring (LRP):
It is important to review:
- Supplemental Guide for Live Remote Proctoring
- Live Remote Proctoring Information & Checklists
- COVID-19 and LRP Frequently Asked Questions
- IBLCE’s 2022 Examination Options and Examination Day Notice
- Prometric’s Website for ProProctor Information
- Video: ProProctor: What to Expect
- ProProctor User Guide
If you have any questions about your specific situation, please contact the IBLCE location that serves you as soon as possible.