We have been informed by the testing vendor that bank / credit cards will not be accepted as a secondary form of ID for candidates taking the examination via Live Remote Proctoring (LRP).
The complete ID policy for LRP is below:
To gain admission to the examination, candidates must present TWO (2) forms of identification.
The FIRST form of identification MUST be a government-issued IDs with expiration dates from February 1, 2020 forward:
- driver’s license with photograph
- state identification card with photograph
- passport with photograph
- military identification card with photograph
- green card permanent residence card or visa with photograph
The SECOND form of identification MUST display the candidate’s name and signature or name and current photograph. Candidates may bring one of the following:
- social security card with signature
- employment / student ID card with signature and/or photograph
- a second form of government-issued ID listed above
There has been no change to the ID Policy for candidates taking the examination at a test centre. You may use a bank / credit card with a signature as your second form of ID.