There is a lot of new information about the 2020 IBCLC examination available at the IBLCE COVID-19 Resource Centre! Examination Authorisation Emails will be sent to candidates soon in July and August, and this information is available to help you make the best choice given your unique circumstances when it is time to schedule your examination.
Important things to review:
- IBLCE’s Examination Options & Examination Day Notice
- What to expect when taking an examination at a test centre in 2020
- Details about Live Remote Proctoring (LRP)
- Many new COVID-19-related FAQs
- A reminder about examination scheduling
- Instructions to check if your application has been accepted
As always, if you have a question about your specific situation, our customer service is here to help. You can find the IBLCE location that serves you here.